- Professional build using 1979 chassis and 1985 Carrera engine
- 915 transmission with custom short gearset, built by Pat Williams Racing in 2014
- 3.2 liter engine enlarged to 3.4 liter
- Ported twin plug heads, Pauter rods, EBS Racing valve springs
- In 2014 had new ECU with custom EFI maps written by Pat Williams Racing in Memphis
- Dyno tested 283 horsepower @ 6400 rpm
- PCA logbook
- Big stack of records dating to original build in 2003
- Autopower roll cage
- JRZ suspension
- RSR replica fiberglass body panels, all glass replaced with lexan
- Full cage, fire supression, ATL fuel cell, etc.
- AiM MXL2 dash, GPS data logger
- Optima Red Top battery
Quick video of engine revving...this thing sounds MEAN!